POLY-TEMP® GAS Yellow Gas Line PTFE Tape is our highest grade of PTFE tape, extra thick and extra density material, has approval from the CSA (Canadian Standards Association) for gas lines (CSA #4-90). UL Listed, Recognized Component and ULC Poly-Temp® Thread Seal Tapes are 100% PTFE from the highest quality resins available. This universal thread sealant can be used on all types of metal or plastic pipe connections and effectively seal a vast array of chemicals. Suitable for oxygen systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Thread sealant for all services
- Lubricates threads for easy assembly
- Chemically inert, non-toxic
- Not flimsy like economy tapes
- Easy to apply and handle
- Made with resins compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177.1550
- Meets MIL 277a C.I.D. a-a 58092
- More durable and more PTFE for positive sealing
- Temperatures from -400° to 550°F (-240° to 287°C)
- Pressures up to 10000 psi
POLY-TEMP® is a registered trademark of Anti-Seize Technology.