MARINE GRADE NON-METALLIC™ Anti-Seize & Anti-Corrosion Compound is designed to give optimal performance in harsh Marine environments. It has been specifically engineered to withstand wet, humid conditions in both fresh and saltwater.
MARINE GRADE NON-METALLIC™ will protect parts under extreme pressure and heat conditions. Contains proprietary grease designed with advanced rust and corrosion inhibitors which have been selected for their ability to function in wet environments and withstand salt water exposure for long periods of time.
MARINE GRADE NON-METALLIC™ contains our proprietary hybrid grease along with a high non-metallic solid content that will act as an electrical insulator between dissimilar metals inhibiting galvanic corrosion.
Features and Benefits:
- Protects assemblies in wet humid conditions
- Versatile, works on small and large assemblies
- Reduces friction
- Speeds disassembly
- Inhibits galvanic corrosion between dissimilar metals
- High resistance to seizing, galling, and cold welding
- High resistance to salt water corrosion
- Compatible with all types of metals and most plastics
- Non-hardening and non-dripping
- Brush-top applicator available
- Meets the performance requirements of MIL-PRF-907F specifications
Restrictions: Not for use on Oxygen Systems nor as a sealant for Chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
Temperature Range: -65º to 2400ºF (-53º to 1315ºC)
Application Method: Clean all surfaces before application. Apply with a brush.
Applications: Anchor pullies and pins, bolts & nuts, bushings, bilge screws and piping, engine & housing fasteners, hatch covers, hinges, mounting screws, porthole studs, prop shafts, rigging & hoist cables, winches in marine operations, dressing for water pump gaskets and flanges, pulp and paper mills, waste water treatment plants.