Nickel Plate™ is a premium anti-seize lubricant for maximum resistance to the most corrosive and extreme temperature environments. It has a non-melting synthetic carrier that dissipates without leaving a carbon residue. It deposits a dry film of nickel and graphite to plate and protect surfaces to temperatures of 2600°F (1426°C).
Features and Benefits:
- Withstands extreme weather conditions
- Does not form carbon residue at high temps
- Highly water resistant
- Resists seizing and galling
- Excellent for use on dissimilar metals such as steel to aluminum, steel to magnesium, stainless steel to stainless steel, steel to brass, etc.
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Resists galvanic pitting on all kinds of machinery and metal fittings.
Applications: Any metal connection where an anti-seize is desired; Moving parts in high temperatures, bolts, fittings, flanges, gaskets, keyways, valves, etc.
**All aerosol products must be Ground Shipped by UPS.
WARNING: This product can expose you to nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information to www.P65warnings.ca.gov