12 - 4 oz Tube/Sticks
Ready-Stick™ Epoxy Putties are hand-kneadable, will patch holes, repair cracks, and mend most anything that is broken. Excellent for rebuilding and fabricating parts. Ready-Stick Epoxy Putty-General purpose for metal, wood, glass, masonry, ceramics, concrete, fiberglass and many plastics.
Features and Benefits:
- Allows breaking off any portion to keep the unused stick for future use
- Can be tapped, drilled, filed, sanded and painted
- Eliminates drips and runs
- Underwater repairs
- Sets steel-hard in 20 minutes
- Safe for use with potable water
Temperature Range: Withstands temperatures of -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C), intermittent 300°F (149°C)
Applications: Plumbing and electrical repair, construction equipment, auto/truck repair, home/shop repair, iron pipes, concrete tools, oil and water tanks, tools, stripped threads, sink and pipe joints, gas tanks and radiators, molds, patterns, castings, and duct work.
Ready-Stick Epoxy Putties are individually packaged in re-sealable plastic tubes.