Pure White™ is a premium food-grade lubricant fortified with PTFE. It is odorless with exceptional water resistance and lubricating properties. Specially designed for the strict conditions found in the Food/Beverage and Drug/Cosmetic industries. Pure White has anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties vital to protect equipment from harmful attack of corrosive acids found in food substances.
Features and Benefits:
- Pure, tasteless, non-toxic, non-staining
- NSF H-1
- FDA compliant 21 CFR 178.3570
- NSF H-1 and FDA compliant
- PTFE insures maximum lubrication
- Superior anti-wear properties
- Operating temperatures to 475°F (246°C)
- Excellent resistance to wash out
Applications: All metal-to-metal surfaces to prevent seizing, galling, rust, corrosion and wear. Use on conveyors, gears, dicers, rollers, slicers, sprockets, rails, chains, nuts, bolts, screws, valves. Used by meat and poultry processors, canneries, bottlers, candy mfrs., dairies, breweries, and many other food processing facilities. Please call 1-800-991-1106 for 120lb Drum and 400lb Drum prices.
Allergen Certification: Click here to see the certification letter on this product.