Red Grease meets the growing need for a heavy-duty, highly-adhesive, water-resistant grease with very high load carrying capabilities (Timken EP rating of 70 lbs). Red Grease is extremely tacky as a result of using stable polymers which impart excellent metal adhesion properties.
Features and Benefits:
- Resists washout by water, heavy loads, and pressure
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Great cold temperature pump-ability
- Oxidation, rust, and corrosion inhibiting
- Won't "pound out"
- Red color for easy identification (NLGI #2)
Temperature Range: 10°F to 250°F (-12°C to 121°C)
Applications: Ball and roller bearings, U-joints, couplings and numerous industrial and off-road applications found in mining, construction, agriculture, logging, dredging, truck fleets, material handling, offshore drilling, pulp and paper machines, applications exposed to constant or intermittent water, mud, and other contamination.
**All aerosol products must be Ground Shipped by UPS.