Copper Plate™ contains no lead, graphite, or aluminum and has a synthetic, non-melting carrier. The formula includes high concentration of pure copper flakes aided by special carriers and inhibitors. This combination will protect, lubricate, and fight corrosion while enhancing electrical conductivity.
Features and Benefits:
- Withstands extreme weather conditions
- "Copper plates" mating surfaces
- Enhances and protects most electrical connections
- Withstands temperatures to 1800°F (982°C)
- Recommended for stainless steel applications above 550°F (288°C)
- Resists seizing and galling
- Highly water resistant
**All aerosol & pressurized can products must be Ground Shipped by UPS.