Poly-Temp® VSP is 100% PTFE fluorocarbon that withstands vibration, severe corrosion, high temp and pressure conditions for the life of the valve. Its pliability allows the PTFE to conform to worn valve stems and stuffing boxes. Poly-Temp® VSP works where other packing's fail.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy and fast to install
- Virtually inert to all chemicals
- Low coefficient of friction
- Long service life, never hardens
- Compensates for waviness and scratches
- Gland pressure compresses
- TFE into a custom molded packing ring
- Reduces packing inventory-one size fits wide range of applications
- Will not contaminate product flow
- Meets FDA Req 21 CFR 177.1550
Temperature/Pressure Ranges: Withstands temperatures of -400° to 500°F (-240° to 260°C) and pressures to 500 psi for general conditions.
Applications: All valve stems, as packing on some small, low-speed and low-pressure pumps, for all services including process lines in food and beverage plants, in chemical operations, petroleum refineries, and food services.
Allergen Certification: Click here to see the certification letter on this product.
POLY-TEMP® is a registered trademark of Anti-Seize technology.