Clear Coat™ is a quick-drying, transparent protective film that adheres to all metals, wood, paper, etc. Spray on and it quickly evaporates leaving a continuous barrier to water, moisture, salt, mild chemicals, industrial fumes, gasoline, etc.
Features and Benefits:
- Does not contain Methylene Chloride
- Meets MIL-C-17504B and TT-L-506 type II and III
- Prevents premature deterioration, corrosion, and tarnishing
- Protects against abrasion
- Resists salts, alkalies, mild acids, most common chemicals
- Flexible to resist cracking and peeling
- Dries hard in about one hour
- Crystal-clear film won't obscure material's surface, color printing, etc.
Temperature Range: Up to 75°F (80°C)
Applications: Electrical wiring installations, antenna and ignition wires, battery terminals, touch-up protection for any scrapes or scratches on painted metal. Also perfect for a permanent protective coating for blueprints, photographs, artwork, and documents of any kind. Ideal for many other industrial and marine applications.
**All aerosol products must be Ground Shipped by UPS.
WARNING: This product can expose you to ethyl benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information to www.P65warnings.ca.gov