Graphite Spray™ Dry Film Lubricant contains high purity graphite allong with an organic binder that will adhere the coating to most surfaces. This leaves a dry, tack free film of highly lubricous graphite which will lubricate and reduce friction in parts so they slide or rotate easily.
Features and Benefits:
- Parts slide easily, reduces friction
- Fast drying
- Dry film lubricant does not attract dirt
- Temperatures from -100°F to 800°F continuously
- Able to withstand high load pressures
- Withstands a wide variety of chemicals and resists UV rays. For indoor and outdoor applications
- Forms a barrier to guard against rust and corrosion
Mold release, foundry molds, hinges and hinge pins, drawer slides, chains, rollers, gears, sprockets, slides, nuts and bolts, automotive and industrial gaskets, plant machinery, lawn mowers, snow removal, garage doors and truck doors.
**All aerosol products must be Ground Shipped by UPS.